· New improved IRR MTC pattern with a reduced thermal signature.
· Foldaway storm hood which provides full coverage and secure fit whilst still maintaining the wearer exceptional freedom of movement and vision. Fitted with a wired store peak
· 4 large bellowed pockets on the front of the jacket with covered storm flap large buttons to allow easy access even when the hands are gloved for winter and arctic conditions and fitted with twin draining ports
· External compass pocket (buttoned) on the front top LH breast pocket
· All pockets have internal lanyard loops and the top pockets an additional D ring for the attachment & security of essential items.
· Central breast pocket with external rank tab
· 2 Large internal zipped pockets with an additional pen pouch
· Large YKK storm covered duel directional front zip allows the wearer to gain access to the mid-layers without compromising the weatherproof qualities of this jacket. Extra mil-spec press studs at the hem of the jacket helps keep the storm zip covered at the bottom of the jacket when the wearer is tabbing and climbing
· Pitt zippers (covered) to allow extra ventilation in extreme activities
· Contoured elbow protective forearms from Cordura 330 material provide extra strength in stress areas as well as the ability to insert removable joint protection pads.
· Each sleeve has an accessible storm covered pocket along with a loop panel designed for the wearing of unit insignias and rank as per units SPOs
· Soft cuff adjusters so no friction and cuts
· Cut longer than most and generous in size allows for the wearer to add more layers without restricting movement
· Hem and hood adjusters with push, looks allow for quick adjustment even with gloved hands
· Rated to -5 without the need for additional warm layers