Dragon Airborne Webbing
- All pouches are sewn directly onto the hip pad
- Jointed Hip pad
- Dedicated 6 magazine 5.56 NATO pouches on both sides
- Velcro and Pop Stud Ammo Pouch Closure
- Side Release Buckles on Utility Pouches
- Black Roll Pin Buckle
- Bayonet Attachment Loops
Dragon Airborne Webbing features a jointed hip pad using closed cell foam to pad and protect the Soldier. All pouches are sewn directly onto the hip pad, which promotes stability and comfort. Designed and built in the UK, to the highest standards.
Ammo pouches on both the left and right hand side are dedicated 6 magazine 5.56 NATO pouches, ensuring a tight grip with Velcro and pop stud closure, enabling magazines to stay secure during field use.
A roll pin buckle closure ensures quick and easy adjustment to the operator's waist. Features field tested polymer SRB buckles. 6 polymer D-Rings allow all of our range of yokes to be added to build the ultimate in belt order setup. Two loops for fixing a bayonet frog. Finished off with an FFD pouch on the left hand side and a multi-tool pouch on the right hand side to ensure the Soldier is field ready.
- Dragon Lifetime Manufacturers warranty.
- 3 Pouch set is designed to fit a 29' to 32' waist.
- 4 Pouch set is designed to fit a 33' to 38' waist.
- Yoke Not Included.
Tracked 24-48H Hour Delivery £3.99